Sunday, July 8, 2012

 Summer Challenge: Chevrons I

Hello, everyone!

I am writing to you from the Beach Town of Chincoteague.  Yes we are here on vacation, woo!  This is my summer chevron attempt number 1.  I started with China Glaze Innocence and Sinful Colors Big Daddy.



Then we added Essie Turquoise and Caicos...



Then since my lines weren't straight, I added some more dots...



 And MOAR DOTS...


And then little hearts on the thumb and ring finger! <3







Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Emily

2 comments:

  1. I love Sinful Colors Big Daddy. I can't believe you free handed these they're great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I actually forgot I had it and my husband picked out the color...I think he did a good job, lol. I just followed your blog--love it! :)

    ReplyDelete