Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer Challenge: Straw Mani


Hello!

This is the mani I wore to the Newport Jazz Festival this weekend!  I used Revlon Dreamer for a base and stamped with China Glaze Love's a Beach and Orange Knockout, both neons. 


I have to say I just bought my first two Revlon polishes and I really like them!  My sister works at Walgreen's and I only bought them because of a sale.  They go on evenly and have quite rich colors!


For this mani, I dipped a drinking straw into a bottle of polish, then dabbed the straw on a piece of paper to get rid of excess polish before stamping. 




Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
Emily :O)

Music of the Day: Dianne Reeves "Afro Blue"
Dianna Reeves was amazing at the Jazz Fest...here is one of her songs from 1991:
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment